Karina Fabian’s ePortfolio

Karina Fabian’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

My name is Karina Fabian. I am currently enrolled in the Hospitality Management major at The New York City College of Technology. What I love about my careers is the fact of being able to create unforgettable moments for other people with just making them feel like home everywhere they go. Being enrolled in the Hospitality Management major have bring me the opportunity of improving my communication skills and also learn about different cultures and way of living, which help me to understand and influence in others in a positive way. As a student one of my objectives is to find a position in a company where I can improve my customer service skills and get a beginning into the Hospitality Management Industry. In regards with my academic interests I would say that I love everything that is related with Food and Beverage Management/ Tourism. I consider myself as an extremely energetic, charming and cheerful person, whom have a huge passion for food because I believe it help us as a human being to understand and have that sense of knowledge about a particular culture or country. Regarding my careers goals I would like to become a great restaurant manager in the city of New York, and one day be able to create and manage my own restaurant. However, throught this portfolio I shere some valuable information about me and my careers path and goals.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Karina Fabian

Read & React #1 Traditions

Traditions in my personal experience here at Disney, definitely exceed my vision of the company. I […] See MoreRead & React #1 Traditions

Hello world!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! NOTE: […] See MoreHello world!

No Comments Found