Jessica Hernandez

Jessica Hernandez
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Hello! I’m a student at City College of Technology studying Communication Design as an Illustrator. I graduated from High School of Fashion Industries and studied art as well as photography. I’m more into painting than digital art and I’ve gotten a few questions here and there about why I chose City College of Technology since it is digital based. Well, I want to be more flexible with my skills and not just stick to painting. I feel like painting is something I am confident in and can self-teach myself and improve on my own whereas digitaly, I can’t do on my own since I lack knowledge of it. Also, what I’ve noticed so far in my first semester at City Tech is that in Communication Design, it really touches the bussiness aspect of art which is something I also lack knowledge of and wish to improve. I also learned the importance of teamwork, craftmanship,networking and putting yourself out there.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Jessica Hernandez

Cooper Hewitt

TEXTILE, SPIRAL, 1969 This is a textile. It was designed by Barbara Brown […] See MoreCooper Hewitt

No Comments Found