Sp2015 Introduction to Fiction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Homework: Intro

Damany Wallace
    Participant

Not real good with introductions. Hey, my name is Damany Wallace. I grew up in The Bronx, but moved out in 2007. I now reside in Valley Stream, Long Island and I’ve lived there for almost 8 years. I live with my parents, who are both in the medical field, and brother, who’s a junior in high school. I’m a junior at City Tech and major in computer engineering. Initially, I majored in mechanical engineering, but lost interest and switched to CET in 2012.

In my free time, I love watching movies. I try to view at least 100+ a year.I enjoy sci-fi and horror films the most. Alien, Aliens, Fargo and Halloween are some of my all-time favorites. Video games have been a major part of my life growing, but for the past couple years, I kinda lost interest and find myself playing a couple hours every couple week or so. When I do play, I enjoy baseball, The Last of Us and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I’m not a super sports fan, but I enjoy watching football (college football a bit more than pro football) and hockey. My favorite sport that I’m pretty much obsessed with and intrigues me the most is Mixed Martial Arts. I currently practice Muay Thai kickboxing and it is definitely the best thing going on in my life right now. I trained at my local gym for a couple weeks during the summer and knew I had to stick with it. I’ve been going there on and off ever since and hopefully, when I find a better job, I could start training there on a weekly bases, opposed to a once every couple months. Disregarding the punches and/or head kicks, it’s such a stress relieving activity and helps clear my mind. I’m interested in having some amateur bouts in the future, hopefully by the end of the year or early 2016.

Jody R. Rosen
    Participant

Now that you have correctly posted your introduction on our course site, can I remove this earlier discussion forum? I don’t want to confuse anyone and have them think this is where they are suppose to post their work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.