Sp2015 Introduction to Fiction

• Homework: Intro
  • #28933

Damany Wallace

Not real good with introductions. Hey, my name is Damany Wallace. I grew up in The Bronx, but moved out in 2007. I now reside in Valley Stream, Long Island and I’ve lived there for almost 8 years. I live with my parents, who are both in the medical field, and brother, who’s a junior in high school. I’m a junior at City Tech and major in computer engineering. Initially, I majored in mechanical engineering, but lost interest and switched to CET in 2012.

In my free time, I love watching movies. I try to view at least 100+ a year.I enjoy sci-fi and horror films the most. Alien, Aliens, Fargo and Halloween are some of my all-time favorites. Video games have been a major part of my life growing, but for the past couple years, I kinda lost interest and find myself playing a couple hours every couple week or so. When I do play, I enjoy baseball, The Last of Us and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I’m not a super sports fan, but I enjoy watching football (college football a bit more than pro football) and hockey. My favorite sport that I’m pretty much obsessed with and intrigues me the most is Mixed Martial Arts. I currently practice Muay Thai kickboxing and it is definitely the best thing going on in my life right now. I trained at my local gym for a couple weeks during the summer and knew I had to stick with it. I’ve been going there on and off ever since and hopefully, when I find a better job, I could start training there on a weekly bases, opposed to a once every couple months. Disregarding the punches and/or head kicks, it’s such a stress relieving activity and helps clear my mind. I’m interested in having some amateur bouts in the future, hopefully by the end of the year or early 2016.

#29161

Jody R. Rosen

Now that you have correctly posted your introduction on our course site, can I remove this earlier discussion forum? I don’t want to confuse anyone and have them think this is where they are suppose to post their work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)