Idaliz De Leon’s ePortfolio

Idaliz De Leon’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

What I enjoy most about my major is that it entails creating memorable experiences for people through food, lodging, and travel. It connects people from all walks of life and it is all about bringing joy through experiences and with service. Being enrolled in the Hospitality Management major has helped me in improving my organizational skills and has also heightened my understanding of all the various elements that are necessary to operate a successful hospitality business. I am very interested in hotel operations and the culinary arts and my goal is to combine combine these two elements by one day opening up my own bed and breakfast. I consider myself an extremely hardworking, determined, and empathetic person. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and I love exploring different cultures and cuisines. I am also very passionate about sustainability and healthy living and I wish to incorporate these elements into my future business. My ePortfolio will give you a better understanding of who I am and the steps I am taking to make my dreams come true.

Member Profile