HUS 1203, Fall 2017

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Cristal Hilario Resume

Cristal Hilario
    Participant

Cristal Hilario
    Phone: (347)-824-4412
    E-Mail: cristal.hilario@gmail.com

Objective:
    To obtain employment in a company in which I can utilize my experience and skills. I am looking to succeed in a challenging environment, building success while I experience advancement opportunities. With hard work and dedication, I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge.

Employment:
    Sales Associate, Macy’s
    Manage the cash register. Assisted customers outside the cash register. Organized store merchandise. Make phone calls to Macys Customer Service Department/ Other stores. Help Customers with online orders.

Sales Representative, T-mobile
    Manage the cash register. Assisted customers outside the cash register. Organized store merchandise. Answer incoming calls, and make outgoing calls. Perform data entry on a daily basis. Reviewing and setting up paperwork. Perform general office duties using Word Processor, Excel, and spreadsheet.

Banker, Capital One Bank
    Processes all customer financial transactions in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the bank. Open new accounts that include but are not limited to savings, checking, according to customer needs. Actively selling Bank products, conducting sales activities. Answer income calls and making outgoing calls. Reaching out to clients by telephone and by mail concerning various accounts and other bank services.

Volunteer Work:
    Jewish Board Bay Ridge Counseling Center

Education:
    Banana Kelly High School-High school Diploma.

NYC College Of Technology-Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Human Services.

Skills:
    Bilingual: English and Spanish. Outstanding learning skills. Great listening and
    Communication skills.

Dr. Abdur-Rahman
    Participant

this is over 1 month late- it can not be accepted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.