HMGT4901-D484-33741

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Brooklyn Bridge Bistro Wine Bar

I didn’t get a chance to make it in time for the class trip to the Brooklyn Bridge Bistro, so I’ve decided to take trip a trip today actually for brunch. Growing up in the neighborhood all my life, Brooklyn Bridge Bistro use to be a diner and I remember dining their when I was child once. My expectation going to the Bistro now , I really thought it was a diner. When I first walked in the lay out was very spacious gave a SoHo restaurant vibe. Looking at the menu it wasn’t the typical diner food either, it was more of an southern cuisine. The drink menu was a speciality drink menu. The modern look and menu the concept of restaurant the theme is more of a casual- themed restaurant.
    While dining at bar I got a chance to speak to the part owner Hannah, very lovely hospitable young women. Hannah explained how the restaurant is family based restaurant and the ins and outs of opening up an establishment in Brooklyn. How Brooklyn Bridge Bistro menu and service attracts people based on demographic in the neighborhood and location is a key as well. The food was very good and Hannah had amazing service and I will return.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.