HMGT4901-D484-33741

• Brooklyn Bridge Bistro and Winebar
  • #45215

Eunji Jeon

I did not know about the restaurant at all before I went to the restaurant. After when the Prof. Abreu and the Manager of the restaurant were sharing the information on the restaurant, then I learned a little bit about the restaurant. Unfortunately, the restaurant does not have their website yet, and since all I could find their information was on Yelp site and it was not much. Therefore, I did not know about the restaurant at all and even after I went to the restaurant, I still do not know much about the restaurant. I understand they have just opened the restaurant like a month ago? Few month ago? They have to advertise on the internet and it is a huge effect on a business.
    The restaurant looked very new and trendy, the prices on the menu looked reasonable. If anyone asks me for a recommendation of a restaurant near the Brooklyn Bridge, to be honest, I would not recommend this restaurant because first, I can’t find many reviews on the internet (important to me especially when I did not try their food). Second, the area was too open and bright.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)