HMGT1101fall18goodladFYLC

• 36 Hours in Chicago
  • #51287

Bria Glenn

Chicago is home to deep dish pizza, the Chicago Bulls, and many other cultural hubs. There is so much to do in Chicago. There is the Chicago Architecture Center where you can see models of famous buildings around the world. For food, you can stop by the Bellemore where chef Jimmy Papadopoulos. Tasting food made with global ingredients. Around 10:30, you can check out the improv comedy club or enjoy some Shakespeare. The next day you can visit the Art Institute of Chicago where you can check out cool exhibits. For a delightful lunch, you can stop at Cindy’s that sits on a rooftop overlooking the Millennium Park and Lake Michigan. As you walk around, exploring the city you can stop at the North Side shops and pick up some souvenirs. After you’re done walking around, you can take a break at one of the more popular microbrew companies. They offer alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks as well as food to eat as you drink. While there are five major movie theaters in Chicago, there are small storefront based theaters. One more popular among those is the Red Orchid Theater. On Sunday morning, you can take a bike ride along lake Michigan from $12.50 an hour. Named after a strong woman Jane Addams, the St. Jane provides gusts with kindness. I think Chicago is amazing place to travel to and experience thing you did not know was there. I think the food sounds amazing and I would love to try that. I do not think I would want to travel here though. I feel like a place like Chicago is for older people who are into architecture and things like that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)