Goodlad HMGT 2402 Fall 2017

active 1 day, 4 hours ago
Goodlad HMGT 2402 Fall 2017
Hospitality Management
2402

Prof. Goodlad Leads students through an introduction to fermented beverages throughout the world. Study of beverage making and tasting procedures including jargon particular to the beverage trade is reinforced.

About Beer

In preparation of the lecture on beer please read and view the following: Who makes Brooklyn […] See MoreAbout Beer

Watch and Learn: Burgundy

The region of Burgundy is rich in history and in wine that this is a much watch […] See MoreWatch and Learn: Burgundy

Brooklyn Brewery

A few weeks ago I visited the Brooklyn Brewery. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was on the first […] See MoreBrooklyn Brewery

I think I will take another visit to Van Brunt Still House, you learned a lot there. It has been […] See More

They offer a great selection and you found some exciting wines, Schramsberg is an iconic producer. See More

“Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rose is among my favorite champagnes. You found many unique gems and s […] See More

Retail Question Ideas

Which wine is the most popular and why? What is hot now? How much are consumers paying for a bottle of wine for a celebration? for a gift? for everyday? What is your best value wine (red or white)? Do you have a proprietary wine? How did […] See MoreRetail Question Ideas

Learning Strategies

-recopying notes -tell, show, do -visualization and action -muscle memory/ repetition -storytelling and examples -visual aids Qualities of a successful teacher -subject mastery -interesting -patience -organization -passion -good […] See MoreLearning Strategies

Fortified Wines, Not Porto, Presentation

I posted the Prezi on the blog roll, http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/hmgt2402spring20013/, because I was informed that the Pr3zi could not open through the file upload. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Prof. Goodlad See MoreFortified Wines, Not Porto, Presentation

Set-up, service and break-down schedule

Below is the set-up, service and break-down schedule. Student are asked to arrive to class 20 minutes for the start of class on the dates listed below. See the directions for set-up, service and break-down in the files section of the […] See MoreSet-up, service and break-down schedule

Imporant peole in the US wine indusry

Robert Mondavi Helen Tuley Warren Winiarski Merry Edwards Frank Shoonmaker Robert Foley Randell Grahm Brother Timothy Cesar Chavez Andre Tchelistcheff Roger Dagorn See MoreImporant peole in the US wine indusry