Goodlad HMGT 1101 Fall 2016

active 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Goodlad HMGT 1101 Fall 2016
Hospitality Management
HMGT 1101

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

RAFAEL DOMINGUEZ (ELECTRONIC PROFILE SUBMISSION)

What makes me a leader it's my honesty toward others. I communicate the messages straight to the […] See MoreRAFAEL DOMINGUEZ (ELECTRONIC PROFILE SUBMISSION)

Thursday Class, Accounting Assessment

Log into your Blackboard account through the CUNY Portal. Look for class HMGT1101 D404, it […] See MoreThursday Class, Accounting Assessment

Patricia Green

36 Hours in Astoria by Patricia Green In this diverse neighborhood, it is known for its […] See MorePatricia Green

Great opening paragraph and catchy section titles. A fine example of what the City has to offer […] See More

Hi Professor, I have uploaded the text. See More

Really liked the varieties of food in Korea Town. See More

Ask the Professor

Hi Professor, I am not sure where you want us to post the homework assignment (the "36 Hours..." response and the history of hospitality response). Please let me know. Thank you, Neil Tsentner See MoreAsk the Professor

Student “Cafe”

Students can share information with their classmates here! See MoreStudent “Cafe”