George Merkerson’s ePortfolio

George Merkerson's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is George Merkerson. I am a student in New York City College of Technology. I major in communication design. My dream job is to be a logo designer/ Ux and Ui Designer. My first major was multimedia and web design. Learning all the basic level design techniques software and learning how to create HTML and css codes. After graduated from bmcc, I transferred over to city techand took up communication design . Where I learned in depth and how to craft and improve my design skills and social skills and techniques as well.

In city tech, I learned many skills such as programs like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe XD and Sublime text. My favorite programs are photoshop, illustrator, and Adobe XD. i like sublime text but it’s not as interesting as the other programs. As for lightroom I’m still learning new techniques and playing around to get a feel for the program. I hope that after I graduated that ill get a job in the field and learn more while working in the industry.

http://www.citytech.cuny.edu/

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: George Merkerson

Raster and Vector Graphics Project

Project Description Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Curabitur non nulla sit amet […] See MoreRaster and Vector Graphics Project

Foundation Drawing Project

Project Description Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Curabitur non nulla sit amet […] See MoreFoundation Drawing Project

Gordan Parks Assignment!

Gordon Parks was born into a world filled with segregation. The school he attended limited […] See MoreGordan Parks Assignment!

No Comments Found