Games and Learning FIG

active 1 year, 10 months ago
Games and Learning FIG
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Project Description

A Faculty/Staff Interest Group dedicated to the use of games and game-based methodologies in Education.

Acknowledgements: This project was created by:

Registration is OPEN for CUNY Games Conference 5.0!

Registration is now open for the CUNY Games Conference 5.0, to be held on January 18, 2019, at the […] See MoreRegistration is OPEN for CUNY Games Conference 5.0!

CUNY Games Conference 5.0: Call For Proposals

The 5th annual CUNY Games Conference is scheduled for January 18, 2019, at Borough of Manhattan […] See MoreCUNY Games Conference 5.0: Call For Proposals

CUNY Games Conference, January 22, 2018

The CUNY Games Network is excited to announce CUNY Games Conference 4.0: The Interactive Course! […] See MoreCUNY Games Conference, January 22, 2018

Jonas, thanks for sharing, that looks terrific! My kid's into the moody teen years now but perhaps […] See More

I may be able to catch the tail end of this meeting. Lots going on... Halloween! See More

Not quite enough time for a game of Catan. Drats! See More

Mary Flanagan at Grad Center tomorrow Thursday 2/28

Thanks Charlie! I'd love to hear a report back from anyone who attends, as I can't make it. Maybe at our next meeting? (Reminder -- please vote for a meeting time, thanks!) Best, Maura See MoreMary Flanagan at Grad Center tomorrow Thursday 2/28