Games and Learning FIG

active 2 months, 1 week ago
Games and Learning FIG
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Project Description

A Faculty/Staff Interest Group dedicated to the use of games and game-based methodologies in Education.

Registration is OPEN for CUNY Games Conference 5.0!

Registration is now open for the CUNY Games Conference 5.0, to be held on January 18, 2019, at the […] See MoreRegistration is OPEN for CUNY Games Conference 5.0!

CUNY Games Conference 5.0: Call For Proposals

The 5th annual CUNY Games Conference is scheduled for January 18, 2019, at Borough of Manhattan […] See MoreCUNY Games Conference 5.0: Call For Proposals

CUNY Games Conference, January 22, 2018

The CUNY Games Network is excited to announce CUNY Games Conference 4.0: The Interactive Course! […] See MoreCUNY Games Conference, January 22, 2018

Jonas, thanks for sharing, that looks terrific! My kid's into the moody teen years now but perhaps […] See More

I may be able to catch the tail end of this meeting. Lots going on... Halloween! See More

Not quite enough time for a game of Catan. Drats! See More

Mary Flanagan at Grad Center tomorrow Thursday 2/28

Thanks Charlie! I'd love to hear a report back from anyone who attends, as I can't make it. Maybe at our next meeting? (Reminder -- please vote for a meeting time, thanks!) Best, Maura See MoreMary Flanagan at Grad Center tomorrow Thursday 2/28