Films from Literature ENG 2400

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• document 1 response

afrina nishat
    Participant

1a) A novel is a of long work of narrative fiction, normally written in prose form, and which is typically published as a book.

b) “Gitanjali” written by Rabindranath Tagore.

2a) Play is a work of drama, usually consisting mostly of dialogue between characters and theatrical performance rather than reading.

b) “Songshaptak” written by bengali writer shahidullah kaisar.

3) Film editing is both a creating and technical part of the post-production of filmmaking which is derived from the traditional process of working with film.

4a) symbolism is the art or practice of using symbols especially by investing things with a symbolic meaning.

b) Red rose or red color is the symbol of love or romance.

5a) one of my favorite writers is Humayun Ahmed.

b) I like this writer because he does the creative workand brings joys and sorrows of human life at a time. Whereever I read his work , I feel like he is writing about my life.

6a) One of my favorite movie is hindi movie “Drishyum”

b) I like this movie because I learned a lot of things about how to survive in this world. How to save myself, my family from the hands of the wicked, how to save yourself from uncertain life, how to save one innocent persons lives from the saddest truth and make the truth becomes lie where the lie becomes truth.

Prof. Masiello
    Participant

Thank you for your responses, mainly about your native culture’s stories, Afrina.

Please note (other readers and responders) in lieu of the required underlining, which is unavailable on this site, we should use italics which are equal to underlining. Quotation marks should be reserved for shorter works, like short stories and book chapter names.

Also, names of people and nationalities, religions, and countries do require capital letters.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.