Films from Literature ENG 2400

• Ajay Tom ENG 2400 Classwork #1
  • #67300

Ajay

1a) What is a novel?
    A novel is an invented prose narrative that is usually long and complex and deals especially with human experience through a usually connected sequence of events.

1b) Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

2a) A play is a work of drama, usually consisting mostly of dialogue between characters and intended for theatrical performance rather than just reading.

2b) Hamlet by William Shakespeare

3) Film editing is both a creative and a technical part of the post-production process of filmmaking.

4a) A symbol is something that stands for or suggests something else by reason of relationship, association, convention, or accidental resemblance.

4b) The Bald Eagle a symbol of pride and strength.

5a) Michael Crichton

5b) I like Michael Crichton because Crichton’s novels are marketed and read as thrillers, and they absolutely come through with flying colors as such. They are even well researched, as the best thrillers are. The science is current against the time of print, he didn’t cut corners and he didn’t ignore petty, inconvenient facts for the sake of building tension.

6a) Alvin and the Chipmunks :The Road Chip by Tim Hill

6b)I like Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip movie because it makes my whole family laugh. It’s because I believe they serve an influence function. They teach their assume child viewers how to see the world, and how to understand their place in it. Apart from a simple, but admittedly well-meaning, message that families come in all different forms and sizes, The Road Chip is hopeless. It teaches the void of pop stardom and flattering celebrity culture, and advances the idea that life is really nothing more than a confound storm of sound and sensation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)