English 1121 Journey

Viewing All Docs

Title
Student Survey

1. Hello. My name is Ashley Criollo. 2. My major is Hospitality Management. 3. This is my freshman year of […]

Author: Author
Rhetorical Situations on “Ripe Figs”

1. Purpose of your writing? Kate Chopin wants er audience to see the patience that Maman-Nainaine has for people to […]

Author: Author
Summary of “Ripe Figs” essay

In the essay entitled, “Ripe Figs” by Kate Chopin, the theme addressed is time. The passages tells of the relationship […]

Author: Author
Summary of “It’s Hard Enough Being Me” essay

In “It’s hard enough being me” the theme is struggle. What she describes in her short story is struggle and […]

Author: Author
Outline of Personal Narrative Essay

Introduction: Introduce the theme and the main focus of the essay.Have the attention getter which may start with a question […]

Author: Author
paragraph #1 of personal narrative essay

People all around the world usually crave power. Do you? when you want power, you usually want respect and recognition, […]

Author: Author
1st draft of personal narrative essay

Power wanted yet never received People all around the world usually crave power. Do you? When you want power, you […]

Author: Author
Final Draft of Personal Narrative Essay

[…]

Author: Author
2 Positives and 2 Negatives for peer critique of personal narrative

Positive He was able to think about his topic from the top of his head. He has a good sense […]

Author: Author
Rhetorical Situations for Personal Narrative Essay

Purpose of your writing? I want my audience to connect with what I’ve been through and be able to tell […]

Author: Author
Partners new audience for paragraph #1 of personal narrative (had to write it on my own because my partner didn’t show up to class no more)

Power is stronger then you think. It can cause problems between people and make the relationship harder, or make it […]

Author: Author
7 point of peer review for personal narrative essay (I had to do it for my own narrative essay since my partner wasn’t here)

Opener Uses quote and has an attention getter   Thesis 3 sub topics There are all 3 sub topics for […]

Author: Author
Rhetorical situation for textual analysis essay (poem)

purpose of your writing? To get people to feel her pain and accept it. audience the older crowd who […]

Author: Author
textual analysis essay- poem summary

In the poem “Heart, we will forget him!” by Emily Dickinson, the poet discusses the difficulties of forgetting her love. […]

Author: Author
Textual Analysis Essay Outline

Introduction: Start the essay with an amazing quote from another rapper Have a Juicy thesis stating what’s going to be […]

Author: Author
Textual Analysis Paragraph 1

Tupac once said, “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle […]

Author: Author
Textual Analysis Essay 1st Draft

Inside of a Rappers Rap Tupac once said, “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of […]

Author: Author
Textual Analysis 2nd Draft

Author: Author
7 Point of Peer Review for Textual Analysis Essay

Introduction has a great opener by using a quote. Every paragraph has a sub topic -Not every paragraph has 3 […]

Author: Author
Research Essay paragraph 1

Terry Swearingen once said, “We are living on the planet as if we have another one to go to,” Pollution […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 29 total)