ENG2575, Technical Writing, Section D594, Spring 2017

active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Steve Rosenstein
English
ENG2575
Spring 2017

The course will focus on how students communicate technical and scientific information to a variety of audiences through written and oral presentations, using electronic media such as the Internet, Power Point and graphics programs. Students also analyze readings in science and technology, study technical writing models and practice collaborative research and presentation. And in the interest of maintaining my own academic integrity, I’ll note that since I’m new to this course, I’ve followed a syllabus model and content created by City Tech’s Professor Anne I. Page. I’d also like to apologize for the gender-specific icon, but when I googled pictures for ‘female evil brain’ all I got was pictures of a kid in a Halloween costume, and when I googled ‘gender-neutral evil brain’, I got pictures of cats, Miley Cyrus, and a guy on the toilet.

jianlang lin_ENG2575_D594_Group Project

Last week, our group had decided each of us what is our roles will be, After that, I have to do […] See Morejianlang lin_ENG2575_D594_Group Project

khairul chowdhury eng2575 d594 4/28/17

This week I had job from group 1 which was research on our topic. I ask some professor about our […] See Morekhairul chowdhury eng2575 d594 4/28/17

Soviet - Group Project progres pt2

We've decided on what responsibilities each person will contribute and plan to start introductions […] See MoreSoviet - Group Project progres pt2

Timothy, I've been waiting all semester for someone to address this issue. Thank you for bringing […] See More

Homework sent in email […] See More

Group Project Update 2

So far what we have accomplished for the group project entails the following: -Creating the proposal, written and edited by Sadia and Paul. -Assigning topics and exchanging information on our topic police body cameras. -Breaking down […] See MoreGroup Project Update 2

Group Work Update

Over the spring break our team communicated via group text to discuss the our topic and how we plan on implementing our ideas for our project. Currently I brought a power point presentation to present and discuss with my teammates and […] See MoreGroup Work Update

Instruction Manual

For my instruction manual paper I have decide to write about how to unlock an amazon fire stick. My paper will cover what tools are needed, steps by steps detail instruction on how to unlock the fire stick and install kodi. The reason I […] See MoreInstruction Manual