ENG2575 D580 Technical Writing Fall 2018

active 5 months, 1 week ago
English
ENG2575

The course will focus on how students communicate technical and scientific information to a variety of audiences through written and oral presentations, using electronic media such as the Internet, Power Point and graphics programs. Students also analyze readings in science and technology, study technical writing models and practice collaborative research and presentation.

Khalidah's Presentation

Very well delivered. I enjoyed the fact that you kept it real with us and explained the things you […] See MoreKhalidah's Presentation

Meet Zora, The Robot Caregiver

Its was un interesting and well delivered presentation. Even though the presentation took longer […] See MoreMeet Zora, The Robot Caregiver

Khalidah's Presentation

Great presentation ! I think it establishes a welcoming and comfortable environment for the […] See MoreKhalidah's Presentation

No Comments Found

Zorabot

Great article choice with lots of real world information. I honestly see the beginning of iRobot here... Thank you See MoreZorabot

ZORA ROBOT

I see it very short. Are there various height for Zora? See MoreZORA ROBOT

Jalamang’s Presentation

Very insightful information and thank you for answering my in-class question. See MoreJalamang’s Presentation