ENG1101 SectionD365 Composition 1- Spring2015

active 3 years, 7 months ago
English
ENG 1101
Spring 2015

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Professor Sean Scanlan

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

For Wednesday, May 13, 2015

In folder: 1. final draft  2. drafts  3. assignment details  4. peer reviews-2  5. che […] See MoreFor Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Student Sample of Essay 3

Hi class, Here is the essay: Sample-Essay-3-1101-s-2015 And here is the annotated […] See MoreStudent Sample of Essay 3

Homework for Wednesday and Next Monday

For Wednesday, May 6: please bring in a typed draft of the entire Essay 3 project: the Annotated […] See MoreHomework for Wednesday and Next Monday

Comment on "My Creation “Aunt’s Birthday Cake”"

I think this photo will be great for your essay. Also, I really like the reflection of the lights […] See MoreComment on "My Creation “Aunt’s Birthday Cake”"

Comment on "Jessica’s photo of sailor kissing woman"

Hi Jessica, I like these two photos. I think that they will provide a good foundation for your […] See MoreComment on "Jessica’s photo of sailor kissing woman"

Comment on ""

Hi Oumoul. I like these images, and I look forward to reading your comparison essay. Best, Prof. Scanlan See MoreComment on ""