ENG 2420, Science Fiction, Spring 2019

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• "Electric Ant" Presentation Discussion Forum

Gary, Kerri, Leiquan, Erik, and Fernando should post in this forum to plan their March 25 presentation on “The Electric Ant.”

Erik P.
    Participant

Hey guys, we should get a jump on the presentation today. At least we should decide what each of us should work on.

Hi all,

Just a note to affirm Erik and direct you to the OpenLab announcement for instructions.

Also, when replying to this thread, please uncheck “Notify subscribed members by email,” to avoid spamming the other classmates. You should be checking this thread regularly. I would recommend deciding who will present which portion of the story.

Professor Kwong

Erik P.
    Participant

Alright guys, it’s sunday and no one has yet to respond, therefore I’m going to list which member will contribute to which section of the presentation. I wanted to discuss which person wanted to work on which section, but since no one is responding we’re going do this QT style.

Kerri & Gary: Key scenes & literary elements that are present in the story

Leiquan & Feranando: key themes, philosophical questions

I’ll be taking on the synopsis of the story.

i have attached a link that will lead to the google drive where you can contribute your section into it.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WXNwcoGpPaNhK1TjmmZdTfrGpi097p1gYOUqgBzB90A/edit?usp=sharing

The deadline is tomorrow and if we work together we can make it in time. If not then you know the outcome of the situation.

gwood
    Participant

Hi Eric I just got home today. I had to leave town I got your drive notification but I couldn’t do anything from where I was at. If you can just text me at 917 608 6520 and we can discuss our plan

Hi all – Erik, thank you for posting the document. Everyone else, please tag each slide so that I know who contributed what – otherwise, I will assume that Erik and Gary did everything!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.