ENG 2400 Literature into Film

active 5 years, 2 months ago
ENG 2400 Literature into Film
English
ENG2400
Spring 2012

ENG 2400 is a course that allows students to examine the relationship between films and their literary sources. Through classroom discussion and out-of-class assignments, students will analyze classic and contemporary literary texts and their cinematic versions. Students will examine the relationship between film and literature, with specific focus on the techniques used in fiction, drama, and film and the influences of censorship and society. Students will focus on the similarities and differences of literary works adapted into films.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Professor Sean Scanlan

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 6 times; view clone(s).

Essay 4 Directions

Hi Class, Essay 4: (750 words) Write about ethics or ethical decisions in To Kill a […] See MoreEssay 4 Directions

End of Semester Schedule--Note Changes

REVISED SCHEDULE FOR THE LAST FOUR WEEKS OF THE SEMESTER: May 1: ---Quiz […] See MoreEnd of Semester Schedule--Note Changes

Writing, Research, and Memory: "when I work to learn something, I remember it"

Here is a reflection from one of the best-selling novelists of all time: From The […] See MoreWriting, Research, and Memory: "when I work to learn something, I remember it"

Comment on "A Streetcar on Broadway Beginning in April"

Hi Harold. My mistake...I wanted to say epic fornications, not epic debauches. See MoreComment on "A Streetcar on Broadway Beginning in April"

Comment on "Homework for Tuesday, March 6"

I love the scene when Andy tell s Red to get busy dying or get busy living. See MoreComment on "Homework for Tuesday, March 6"

should we know what the word debauches means in relationship to the play? See MoreComment on "A Streetcar on Broadway Beginning in April"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.