ENG 2400 Literature into Film

active 7 months, 1 week ago
ENG 2400 Literature into Film
English
ENG2400
Spring 2012

ENG 2400 is a course that allows students to examine the relationship between films and their literary sources. Through classroom discussion and out-of-class assignments, students will analyze classic and contemporary literary texts and their cinematic versions. Students will examine the relationship between film and literature, with specific focus on the techniques used in fiction, drama, and film and the influences of censorship and society. Students will focus on the similarities and differences of literary works adapted into films.

Essay 4 Directions

Hi Class, Essay 4: (750 words) Write about ethics or ethical decisions in To Kill a […] See MoreEssay 4 Directions

End of Semester Schedule--Note Changes

REVISED SCHEDULE FOR THE LAST FOUR WEEKS OF THE SEMESTER: May 1: ---Quiz […] See MoreEnd of Semester Schedule--Note Changes

Writing, Research, and Memory: "when I work to learn something, I remember it"

Here is a reflection from one of the best-selling novelists of all time: From┬áThe […] See MoreWriting, Research, and Memory: "when I work to learn something, I remember it"

Hi Harold. My mistake...I wanted to say epic fornications, not epic debauches. See More

I love the scene when Andy tell s Red to get busy dying or get busy living. See More

should we know what the word debauches means in relationship to the play? See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.