ENG 2400 Films from Literature, Spring 2020

The information here may be the way to see the entire videos I am posting for our class.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND YOU A SCREENSHOT, WHICH CANNOT BE INCLUDED HERE.

I need replies from students to let me know if downloading is the solution to seeing the entire videos.

It seems to me that the three images you see in the link I sent you like this one for Psycho:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e92ojs550qy7a52/AADeuJIJgZWWS1q69TlbXJMoa?dl=0

are just 15-minute previews, thumbnails so to speak.

Try downloading. There is a download clickable thingy in the upper right when you first open the link.

Then write to me to tell me if downloading works or not:
fmasiello@citytech.cuny.edu

One more thing: everyone is at a different point in the assignments. I know these are stressful times. You should all try your best to keep up with the assignments, as per the syllabus schedule. I can be flexible about when you submit your work, but—trust me—if you fall behind you may never catch up. You cannot pass the course without doing all the assignments.
I cannot be too flexible regarding how long each video file stays up, so as soon as you get the links to files, you should download them. Then they will be there for you when you are ready.

I do not know if you need to have Dropbox installed.  If you do have it, there seems to be a 2GB limit.  I am working within 2GB that limit.