ENG 1121 D440 Fall 2019

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introductions

Kevin Martinez
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin Martinez and I’m majoring in architecture and I’m currently in my third year of college. One inserting fact about myself is that I love playing soccer with friends and family as well as reading some marvel comics, and if I could be a fictional charter for the day I would like to be Dr.Strange or Cable.

Graan
    Participant

What’s good everyone. My name is Graan Uddin and my current major is computer information systems, probably going to change to computer science next semester. An interesting facts about me is that I can dunk a basketball and that I have a huge passion for it as well. I am friends with a NBA player because he lived in my neighborhood. If I could be a fictional character for one day I would probably be son Goku because he is the most powerful saiyan known to man and also he has a non aging factor which makes him live on and on, currently he’s approximately 1,300 years old.

chris
    Participant

wassup guys, I don’t exactly have interesting things to say about myself, im currently in-between majors and don’t know what to do. An interesting fact about about me actually is that I used to be a very shy person but now im more talkative and more open to having a conversation with someone. Another fact about me is that I love pizza.. I mean who doesn’t. if I can be any fictional character it would probably be flash. I don’t know just imagine moving that fast where ht world around you pauses and you’re still moving.

Tyler Pierre
    Participant

Hey everyone, my name is Tyler Pierre Jacques. I’m majoring in computer systems informations. My two favorite sports are lacrosse and basketball also I love to play video games. If I could be a fictional character for a day I would be Shikamaru Nara

Wu
    Participant

Hello, my name is Wu Xu. Im majoring in Computer Information systems. One fact about me is that I love to play games, on PC. And a fictional character that I would like to be would be Mr. Bean. I think he counts. Why? Because he’s smart in a dumb way and its funny. And he has amazing luck and CHARM.

Tyler Pierre
    Participant

Hey everyone, my name is Tyler Pierre Jacques. I’m majoring in computer systems informations. I enjoy playing basketball, lacrosse and video games. If I could be one fictional character I would be Shikamaru Nara

Shawyane
    Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Shawyane, Seales or Sha if you have problems pronouncing it. This is my 2nd year/3rd semester at city tech as a human services major. I used to tell people I like to travel but whenever they’d ask where have I been I wouldn’t have an answer, so during winter break 2018, I stayed in Australia for a month. If I were to be a fictional character for a day, it would definitely be one of the animal villagers from the game Animal Crossing, why? Because they don’t speak English, accept the random junk you give them and love you no matter what.

Douglas
    Participant

My Name is Douglas Anderson and my major is Liberal Arts & Sciences; I am planning to major in illustration or something similar to that major. Interesting facts about me is that my favorite food is sushi, my favorite type of media is anime, and I practice Wing Chun Kuen at a martial arts school in new york. If I could be a fictional character of the day I would be Gon from “Hunter X Hunter” because he uses an stereotypical idea to defeat his burdens and enemies.

Edmond
    Participant

Sup guys, my name is Edmond Lau and I’m majoring in Mechanical Engineering Technology (BTECH). I’m a transfer student here at NYCCT as a sophomore and attended Queens College in my first year of college. Some things about myself most people don’t know is that I was actually born in California (West Coast boy). Also disregarding my appearance, straight-face, and style, I am actually very friendly when interacted with. I was always told that I have a piercing glare which makes me unapproachable, but that’s just my face, I don’t hate life. If I were to be a fictional character for a day I would be a Pokemon Trainer as the concept of that world is very interesting. I’d say the companionship is what’s desired.

The Greg
    Participant

Hello, my name is Greg Santos. I’m majoring in Architecture. I’m a easy person to talk to, know a little bit about many topics regarding social media, gaming, music, photography, and other topics. If I were a fictional character? I’m indecisive, since I’m into multiple types if animation, books, movies, shows, and many others it’s difficult to even choose one for a day.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.