ENG 1121 D440 Fall 2019

• Introductions
  • #54762

Amber Slater

Hi class! Make sure that you have added a picture of yourself as your avatar.

Please introduce yourself by replying with:
    – Your major
    – An interesting fact or two about you
    – If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?

#54887

Janice Chen

Hi everyone, my name is Jun Tong Chen. I would like to be called Janice. I have currently majored in Health Administration. One of my interesting facts is I love to sing. Music calms me down whenever I feel stressed out. Music will motivate me by overcoming what I think I can not do. Another of my interesting fact is I would cry like a baby when I have stressed out to a point that nothing helps. I know its wried for an adult to cry like a baby. Trust me, it relief stress right the way when your tears come out like a waterfall. If I can be a fictional character for a day, I would like to be Iron Man. Because he is one of my favorites character from marvel. I have no idea why I would like to become him, but I would really like to try to become my favorites character and feel how his day will be.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Janice Chen.
    #54977

Samuel ugweje

Hi everyone my name is samuel onyenadum ugweje, I am majoring in computer systems technology. I love to work out and I also like to play the drums. If I could be a fictional character for a day I would love to be prince zuko from Avatar, because he’s my favorite character from the show, And I like the way his life played out through out the series.

#54988

Pegdwende

Hello everyone, my name Pegdwende Fabien Ouedraogo, you can call me Pegdwende or Fabien .My major is Mechanical engineering, i love sports and like to learn new things. If i could be a fictional character for one day it would be Luffy from one piece, because he is funny, he love to eat alot and like to help others when they need help, i just like his overall character.

#54990

RONALD PERLA

Hi everyone my name is Ronald Perla. I am currently on my third year of college majoring in architecture. I love playing soccer and on my free time just hanging out with the people I care for. If I could be a fictional character I would be Deadpool.

#55008

ArchAlex

Hey everyone.

My name is Alex Rivera. I’ve just changed from Comp. Engineering to Arch. Technology. I changed to this major because my last job showed me that drafting buildings on the computer is something I want to take a step further in. I haven’t been in college for 6-7 years as well. I wish I had the power to become Saitama from One Punch Man. The only downfall is I’d be pretty bored(if you watch the show you’d get what I mean).

#55009

Ariel Montesino

Hi. My name is Ariel Montesino. My Major is Computer Information Systems (CST) .
    An interesting fact about me is that I’m very ambitious.
    If I could be a fictional character for a day it would probably be Batman because hes very intelligent and is still able to help and take care of the city despite having no actual superpowers.

#55010

Francky

Hello everyone,
    My name is Francky Occean, I’m majoring in computer systems informations. I love listening to music, watching TV and playing soccer. If I could be a fictional character, I would be Mr Bean

#55011

Iris Olmos

Heyy everyone, My name Iris Olmos-Bonilla. Im majoring in Liberal Arts and Arts to get my associates degree to later pursue a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Design. Interesting fact about me if that I love dogs and I have three and I would like to get a degree as a Vet Tech. If i was a fictional character it would be Stitch from Lilo and Stitch because why not he’s so cute and tiny and too adorable specially when he talks.

#55012

Yan Tao

Hi everyone, my name is Yan Tao Zhu and I’m currently majoring in Computer Science. I love to reading book and watching video during my free time. If I could be a fictional character for one day, i would be Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto because he always try to gain recognition from the people around him as much as possible even if other people treated him badly.

#55016

Jamir Campbell

Hi everyone, my name is Jamir Worthen and I’m currently majoring in communication design. I like listening to music, playing sports,and cooking. If I could be one fictional character I would be Superman because he can save the world at anytime with ease , unless you have kryptonite.

#55018

Angel Villarreal

Hi everyone, my name is Angel Villarreal. I am currently majoring in engineering to architect technology. An interesting fact about me is that I am somewhat of a collector. I like to collect limited edition items from video games, funko pop figures, and other stuff like anime. Another interesting fact is I’ve broken 3 fingers in the past as a child, each during different years in my life, so sorry for my messy handwriting. If I were to be a fictional character for a day I would be Tony Stark so I could build a time machine and give myself the idea for the Tesla so I could then be a millionaire.

#55025

Elijaruhith

hey everyone, My name is Elija Ruhith.I am majoring in liberal arts and sciences.An interesting fact about me is that i love to take pictures of people.I am very outgoing and honest person.I love exploring and meeting new people.I am afraid of lizards.I just hate them.If i were to be a fictional character for a day i would love be wonder woman because she is a compassionate caring ,stubborn and outgoing woman like me.

#55033

Hello, my name is Christopher Castillo. My major in City Tech is Mechanical Engineering. An interesting fact about me is that since i was a little boy, i always wanted to build a huge power ranger like robot of my own personal design. I am very empathetic towards people, my favorite color is yellow, if i eat a peanut i will collapse and die, and i love all forms of animals no matter what they are. If i could be any fictional character i’d be spider-man because who wouldn’t want to have incredible abilities, like super strength, speed, and agility like a spider.

#55042

HiuWang

Hi everyone my name is HiuWang Lo, you guys can call me Leo. My major is human services so if you are same major with please carry me on the test and Homework. i love to playing soccer and im a team number in Brooklyn Aurora FC, also me and my other friend make a new team and wanna join the league on next year, but we just the beginning. Also im a PC gaming, im big fun on it for example CSGO LOL BF etc. I like to trading skins and it help me to some money, use it on the education, poor guy Leo dont have FAFAS. And it i can be a fictional character…. Tokita Oma<3, hot blood, IF you like watching boxing, lets google it “Tokita Ōma”, and now it have a season1 on netflix. Here is the link (https://www.netflix.com/title/80992228) enjoy and Good luck on the semester.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)