ENG 1101, Section D326, Comp 1, FALL 2016

active 3 years, 1 month ago
English
ENG1101

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Professor Sean Scanlan

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Remember to keep reading!

Hi Class, I hope everybody has a great holiday break! Here are a couple of lists for when […] See MoreRemember to keep reading!

Homework for December 7

Hi Class, For Wednesday, please bring in a full draft of Essay 3: At least 4 pages of […] See MoreHomework for December 7

Homework for Dec 1

Hi Class, Use the fruits of today's labor and type up the first page of Essay 3 for […] See MoreHomework for Dec 1

Comment on "Rockaway Beach"

I like this photo--a fine example of a "landscape" photo. The photo is tilted in a way that makes […] See MoreComment on "Rockaway Beach"

Comment on "Stairway to the Triple Decker"

I like this photo--I agree that the colors are central. Please title all of your photos that you […] See MoreComment on "Stairway to the Triple Decker"