EMT 1220 Mechanisms Laboratory

• Old(very) ControversialConspiracy Theory ? Mech-related?
  • #46405

Henry LaBoy

Caution: though it might seem amusing to consider the arguments made by the following site as i mentioned with the Sticky topic for discussion in progress, you are hereby notified that taking on a challenge to win $5000 from the Flat-Earth Society (FES) is at your own risk(not proposed by me): this just serves more as a conversation starter/ice-breaker for fun in my opinion much like brain teaser/mind training activities in some/certain ways, maybe in a sense simply as a way to try testing our own individual & current collective understanding of things from any perspective possible we can come up with, consistency being of prime importance.. so enjoy a little delving dabbling or whetting skills on your own without trying to bust or burst anyone bubble of peaceful rest(pardon any pun) ..again I warn that all i do with this post is open up for consideration a bit of talk with anyone to familiarize myself with any beneficial knowledge understanding of how one might tackle the task

#46406

Henry LaBoy

https://wiki.tfes.org/Flat_Earth_Literature
    Mind you, I am aware of many online and in-print resources that address this “can of worms” or issue in or of scientific reasoning but am curious to probe or poll for thoughts on perspectives.. hope just reading (what I wrote)this doesn’t waste anyone’s time.. use wisely take with as grain of salt lightly not too seriously at least not for the EMT college course sake..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)