Don’t Let Students Get Caught in the Bully’s Web

active 6 years, 4 months ago
Don't Let Students Get Caught in the Bully's Web
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Project Description

We, the members of this project, are united in our goal to give the school system more power to intervene in case of cyber-bullying to prevent the horrible tragedies that have occurred as a result of cyber bullying. We hope to raise awareness to the general public as well as to academic professionals about the horrors that we have heard of and bring a change to students’ lives

Acknowledgements: This project was created by:

Learn about what Cyber-bullying Really is!

Studies show that large percentages of adolescence are utilizing data sources forms of […] See MoreLearn about what Cyber-bullying Really is!

Don't Let Students Get Caught in the Bullies' Web!

Join me in advocating for schools to be granted more power to combat cyber-bullying. Share your […] See MoreDon't Let Students Get Caught in the Bullies' Web!

Please help me stop this crime! See More

Cyberbullying is a serious danger to the youth. We have the right to use surveillance to protect […] See More

Cyber bullying is a serious problem that we all as students should get involved in to put an end […] See More

Join me in helping our youth untangle themselves from the bullies’ web!

Say NO to cyber-bullying! let's end the bullies reign! See MoreJoin me in helping our youth untangle themselves from the bullies’ web!