Diane Chin’s ePortfolio

Diane Chin's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
CLIP
Portfolio Description

Hello! I’m A.B.C. meaning American born Chinese. I was first interested in the fashion industry since my mom worked in making clothes. So most of my clothes are made by her. So I figured that since I was always around clothing I would go in the fashion world but, I real don’t know much. The second thing that I was always surrounded by was food. I heard hospitality management was about food, traveling, and giving people service. I would always help in the kitchen since I was little girl making those tradition Chinese food my grandma makes. Also my uncle went to culinary school and always cooking us good food and taking us to places to try good food. Me and my family would always watch cooking shows. Sometimes we would cook it. Recently me and my sister been cooking and baking frequently. I loving traveling and exploring new things and this major is involved with everything I love to do.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Diane Chin

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found