David Liu’s ePortfolio

David Liu's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

My name is David Liu, I came to City Tech this year as a freshman and I am majoring in Hospitality Management focusing on culinary arts. My one goal is to become a head chef in the future by taking all the knowledge City Tech has to offer towards my major. Though this people would say this goal would change after a few years in school I believe it would not. I have already been working in a Chinese restaurant for more than a year now and it still excites me whenever dinner service starts. The menus and the style compared to French and American restaurants may be different but I assured you it is just as hectic. I try to work harder than the people there since I am the inexperienced one and need to learn it fast plus I was even scared to take a break and eat for the first few weeks so I just worked till they gave me food. My inspiration was my father who is head chef at the place I work and when I see the how effortless he makes cooking look I just want to do that too. Though seeing and doing are two different things my year of experience got me to the point where I can use a wok to cook and prep pretty much any ingredient. My main drive is to be the best there is so I can show that I am a better chef than my dad. Surely enough, one day this will happen and my name will be up as one of the greatest chefs during my time.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: David Liu

Hello world!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! NOTE: […] See MoreHello world!

No Comments Found