Cyril Odame-Adjei’s ePortfolio

Cyril Odame-Adjei's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Human Services
Portfolio Description

My name is Cyril Odame-Adjei and as far as I could remember I have always wanted to help people and make a small difference in this world. This has led me to many majors such as law and history but I have finally settled on human services as my major. I have settled on being a human service major because it gives me the options of being many things such as a councilor or even a community organizer, I feel that with this major I can accomplish something. I also have some skills in the real world in high school I did internship at a hospital, did some accounting, and finally I now work as an employee at Walgreens helping customers, cashiering and learning how to handle a stock room. I also believe that in life people need to laugh and so try to have a positive outlook on life and make people laugh. A motto of mine is “forgive and forget” because I believe that you can’t go through life bitter and as such I have strong religious and family values.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: cyril

Cyril's blog 4

During my time in the human services major at city tech several courses and the assignments given […] See MoreCyril's blog 4

Hello world!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! NOTE: […] See MoreHello world!

No Comments Found