Cristian Campos’s ePortfolio

Cristian Campos's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

It’s my second year attending New York City College of Technology. I so far have made a few mistakes towards my future in terms of grades, but am bettering myself. My academic goals are to graduate college and work towards my masters. The professors I’ve had taught me a lot on what to expect from college and the habits i should start developing. So far i have no career experience so far, but i am looking for work. My career goals are to open up my own restaurant and bakery. I know i will not have the money for this so i am saving up for that as we speak, when ever I get money i save it. Some of my strengths is being kind, understanding,forgiving, on occasions be funny ,and keeping a cool head. Some personal interests that i think enhance my professional attributes is that i like knowing about other peoples cultures. I know it might not seem like much, but when someone knows something about their culture they open up and feel more open/comfortable. Also knowing a little bit of thing of everything helps, you might never know when that knowledge could help you in your life.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Cristian Campos