COMD1167 Type & Media, Fall2016

• hoppies
  • #38351

Niki Li(Fengyi Li)

I love dogs and cats. I like sports which ping-pong, tennis, and so on.

#38384

Prof. Mary Brown

Hi Niki,

Please post this as a post the way I demonstrated in class. Writing 1 or 2 paragraphs.

Thanks!

#38606

Niki Li(Fengyi Li)

My name is Niki Li and I have a Chinese name too which FengYi Li. I like Ping-Pong( table tennis) so much and I played in PSAL last year and I am the top 6 single player in NYC. Even thought, I am in colloge now, but we still have our own group right now. Sometimes, we will go to play in outside of school. Also, I like drawing and I have some experience in high school too. Finally, I really enjoy it and love it. I like animals too which dogs, birds, and so on. I had three dogs before, and they are very cute. I treat them like a familiy member in my familiy. But for some reason which that dogs will get old and died. Finally, I don’t have any dogs right now because I don’t want to lost them and felt very sad for their death. Also, I had a topic about euthanasia for dog before in high school and I think people should not do that becuase they have their life, own anima too. I think no one want to be died enven they are very sick. No one can without death in life, but we always need to face it, and want to live longer for meaning. Finally, we are scared for death and dogs will too. So,I suggest we should not do that, even it’s a small animals. It’s very cruel to them.

#38633

Prof. Mary Brown

Niki, this is not the correct play to place this assignment. Please go to the DASH BOARD when you log in and create a NEW POST. If you are not sure, ask in class on Monday and I will show you again.

~Prof. M. Brown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)