COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2017

active 9 hours, 53 minutes ago
COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2017
Sara Woolley Gómez
Communication Design
COMD 2313
Spring 2017

This course is a practical introduction to the field of illustration. Focus will be places on
process work and professional practices, presented within contemporary and historical
context. Course includes projects and lectures in a variety of illustration genres including:
product design and advertising, storyboard, book illustration, editorial illustration, and
institutional illustration. A variety of materials will be introduced through lectures and
demonstrations for use on assignments such as: pencil, pen and ink, brush, colored pencil,
brush and paint, and collage. Critical concepts such as: Conceptual Development, Working
on Assignment, Composition, Contrast, Value, Point of View, and Color theory will be
introduced.

Society of Illustrators

2/22/17 The piece that stood out to me the most in the Society of Illustrators was a work […] See MoreSociety of Illustrators

Society of Illustrators

After the field trip I had so many thoughts in my head of what I saw in the art gallery. The […] See MoreSociety of Illustrators

Meet the Artist

I like meet the artist. It let me redraw myself and introduce myself. I feel this is funny thing to do. See MoreMeet the Artist

I like your snooze bubble! See More

LOL professor, it was just a sketch book See More

yes, i love horror movie! thank you See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.