COMD 1103 Foundation Drawing, D120, SP2017

active 5 years, 1 month ago
Communication Design
COMD 1103
Spring 2017

This is an introductory course designed to explore the basic tools, techniques and principles of
drawing. Students will develop an understanding of the five basic perceptual skills of drawing:
The Perception of Edges, The Perception of Spaces, The Perception of Relationships, The
Perception of Light and Shadow, and The Perception of the Whole Form. This will be continued
with an-depth study of classical drawing principles critical to achieving realism in drawing.
Concepts such as Composition, Proportion and Perspective will be covered. Students will learn
to further render forms through analysis of light and shadow and by utilizing the 5-value system.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Sara Gómez Woolley

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 3 times; view clone(s).

Reham othman favorite place assignment

I picked this place as it was my favorite spot to be when i feel depressed, also it has a special […] See MoreReham othman favorite place assignment

Hector's favorite place, Drawing

The place I chose to draw is my grandfathers old house. I have my best and worst memories on this […] See MoreHector's favorite place, Drawing

Melanie Martinez One Point Perspective

The place I chose to draw is my house's livingroom because it's the single room that brings […] See MoreMelanie Martinez One Point Perspective

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.