Chrystal Slowley’s eportfolio

You are currently viewing a revision titled "Personal Narrative Essay - Outline", saved on May 13, 2015 at 1:57 pm by Chrystal
Title
Personal Narrative Essay - Outline
Content
English Chrystal Slowley February 10, 2015 Personal Narrative Outline I. Introduction A. Strength is the sign of a struggle, overcome by surrendering to the things you fear most. B. Experiencing sickness, loss, and finding my path in life during my senior year in high school,             helped me to realize my own strengths and prepared me for the next step in my life. II. Body Paragraphs A. Two weeks before I began my senior year in high school, I found out that I was sick. B. After the near death experience I had, my friend passed away. C. With all that had transpired in just the first three months of school, it was hard for me to get             on track with securing my college career. III. Conclusion Although I was uncertain I would bounce back from the loss and bad decisions I had made, I realized that life had something better in store for me, and I submitted to that plan. It took months of grief and self doubt to help me realize that I could make it, but eventually I started to see that all I had to do was make the next step for myself.
Excerpt
Footnotes

Old New Date Created Author Actions
May 13, 2015 at 5:57 pm Chrystal