Charles Mandell’s ePortfolio

330 E Harrison St

Long Beach, NY 11561

Charles.Mandell@mail.citytech.cuny.edu

Cell: 516-238-0224

Charles

Mandell

To Whom It May Concern:

I am Charles Mandell, a senior at CUNY NYC College of Technology (“CityTech”) pursuing a BS in Entertainment Technology with focuses in Video and Scenery.

Given my strong interest in video production and technology, I am seeking a part-time Spring 2023 position as a Broadcast Technology Intern with your company. I wish to be a part of a fast-moving organization where I can utilize my skills while growing and learning from leaders in the field.

My qualifications include video coursework in technology, studio operation, and editing, and proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Avid. I am also interested in technical production, where I have taken additional coursework beyond the requirements for my major. My strengths include attention to detail, exacting standards, and superior organization skills.

I am also a freelance videographer and photographer, capturing video and photographic content for various clients on an ongoing or project-to-project basis.

My transcript is attached, and references and samples of my work portfolio can be provided upon request. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my application.

Sincerely,

Charles Mandell

CUNY NYC College of Technology, Class of 2023