Chanelle Robinson’s ePortfolio

Chanelle Robinson's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Chanelle Robinson and I am a communications design student pursuing graphic design. Currently a freshman at New York City College of Technology, I am looking forward to enhancing and improving my graphic arts skills. I actually discovered my passion for graphic design and digital art one day when I decided to give it a try, I found that there are so many things that I am able to create and there is so much more that goes into it than I realized from choosing the proper background to choosing the most appropriate typeface.
My high school or any other earlier schooling that I’ve had did not allow me to thoroughly explore my graphic design skills as we didn’t have many computer programs, so I am glad to have the opportunity to do so at city tech with the wide variety of classes. One of my biggest goals as a graphic design artist is to be involved in a campaign with a popular company such as Nike or Adidas and have my work seen on a billboard or in Times Square.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Chanelle Robinson

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found