Catherine Tucci’s ePortfolio

Catherine Tucci's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is PRIVATE, but the ePortfolio Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Dental Hygiene
Portfolio Description

Welcome to my ePortfolio page. I am currently a last semester dental hygiene student at The New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn, New York. I have an expected graduation date of June 2018. I am fairly new to the dental field as I have not had prior experience in the dental field prior to my education at City Tech. After I had my son, I was looking to go back to school to gain a career. Prior to my education at City Tech I received an associates degree in business management. I worked in insurance for many years before deciding it was not the right career path for me. I needed more interaction with people. When I came across dental hygiene I believed this could be a great fit for me. Interacting with patients and making an impact on their health was exactly what I wanted to do. I look forward to a long and successful career as a dental hygienist.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Catherine T

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found