Blain ENG 1121 O449 SP20221

active 2 years, 10 months ago
Blain ENG 1121 O449 SP20221
English
ENG 1121

This is the second half of the first year writing sequence, and it’s all about finding your public writing voice.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jacquelyn Blain

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Artist Statement – Rodrigo A Vega

When I started thinking about what to do for the project, I was really into choosing a video. The […] See MoreArtist Statement – Rodrigo A Vega

In this unit, I’ll be writing about how video games and dissonance gave me ways to deplete time w […] See More

Revision plan-israt Jahan

My revision plan for unit 1 and unit 2 is to pay attention to the things that I need to work on […] See MoreRevision plan-israt Jahan

Comment on "Words-Mariam Chutlashvili"

Focus your revision on this: You were in CLIP. Hadn’t been here all that long. Read about the l […] See MoreComment on "Words-Mariam Chutlashvili"

Comment on "Mini-Proposal- Jeanpierre Montano"

Both ways of doing this after terrific, but you do need to pick a specific focus for them, not […] See MoreComment on "Mini-Proposal- Jeanpierre Montano"

Comment on "Mini-proposal – Lorenzo Dimaio"

Well, yeah. But what are YOU going to tell us about? What specific things have happened to YOU […] See MoreComment on "Mini-proposal – Lorenzo Dimaio"