Utopias & Dystopias (ENG 3402: Topics in Literature)

active 3 days, 5 hours ago
English
3402

This course explores a specific idea or theme in English-language literature. Discussion and analysis of texts related to the course topic. Topics change each semester and have included humor, vampires and zombies, transnationalism and homesickness, utopias and dystopias, culture and identity, and graphic novels.

*Avatar Image Credit: Laser 3.14 – your utopia my dystopia: London graffiti, https://flic.kr/p/5Jc1eR

Science Fiction Symposium

I would like to personally say how I liked the fact that there were teachers from other states […] See MoreScience Fiction Symposium

Science Fiction Symposium

In the science Fiction symposium there were many things that caught my attention like the talk on […] See MoreScience Fiction Symposium

The City Tech Science Fiction Symposium

First of all, it was a very friendly and knowledgeable panel. I really liked how each person […] See MoreThe City Tech Science Fiction Symposium

Hey Najia first you need a title for the essay , I liked the idea that you added Lauren's religion […] See More

When I read your draft I was wow it has a lot of content which is very good but I also realized […] See More

Miguel your focus on Lauren’s family the original as well as the new one that formed outside R […] See More