Being in Brooklyn

Viewing All Docs

Title
Frequently Confused Words

Review this list to be sure you’re using the words you mean to use! Feel free to add–in alphabetical order–any […]

Author: Author
Diggin’ though Dumbo

I’m native to the Queens area of NYC but I’ve been recently finding myself exploring areas of Brooklyn. Not only […]

Author: Author
Project 2

New York City is an enormous city with numerous smaller cities within it. Each and every one of these cities […]

Author: Author
Fulton Street/Mall

YinYin Li English 1101-D381 Prof. Rosen 10/2/13 Project #2: Overlapping New York My high school teacher always said the life […]

Author: Author
Project number 2- Old to New Buildings

New York City is surrounded mostly with water. It is home to many low-rise and high-rise buildings. These city buildings […]

Author: Author
Project 2 – Dumbo Beach

Coming out of the subway, I usually don’t look around to see what’s interesting. I go to where I need […]

Author: Author
Project 2 Draft.

The Landmark I chose was the Brooklyn Bridge. It is a 10-15 min walk from City Tech. It is such […]

Author: Author
Fulton Ferry Landing

There are many beautiful places in New York City. When we mention New York City the first thought people […]

Author: Author
The lost Past

The melodrama, “The Two Orphans” was playing on the stage of the Brooklyn theater on December 5, 1876 with a […]

Author: Author
Project 2

Jason Castillo English1101-D381     Brooklyn is filled with many areas that have great historical value and meaning. Most of […]

Author: Author
My journey to the Brooklyn Bridge Park

My location for Project #2 is the Brooklyn Bridge Park. I chose this as my subject […]

Author: Author
The Brooklyn Bridge

10/05/13 Zeeshan Arif English 1101 Project #2 Overlapping New York I have been living here in New York for ten […]

Author: Author
Brooklyn’s Urban Culture

For the second project I’m going to choose Skate Brooklyn. This is a skateboarding shop located near the Atlantic Center […]

Author: Author
Brooklyn War Memorial

My location choice is the Brooklyn War Memorial.It’s one of the Cadman Plaza parks. Here are the directions to get […]

Author: Author
Project #2 Brooklyn Bridge

My location for Project #2 is the Brooklyn Bridge. This was the place I chose because it is a place […]

Author: Author
A Walk in Brooklyn

Just a few steps from city tech across Adams St. there is a beautiful park that lets you experience […]

Author: Author
project 2

Gabriel Perez-Ponce English Project 2 At first I wasn’t sure what location to pick for project two would be. After […]

Author: Author
Borough Hall

After taking my walk in Brooklyn I chose Brooklyn Borough Hall for my location. I see this building everyday when […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-18 (of 18 total)