BaoYing Zhang’s ePortfolio

BaoYing Zhang’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

I am currently a freshman at New York City College of Technology, and majoring in Hospitality Management. As a Chinese immigrant, I am not only able to speak both Chinese and English, but also easily adapt to different cultures from all over the world. What I like in hospitality management is that I can have many opportunities to meet with people from different cultures and get to learn from their ideas or point of views. My mother likes to go out with me to explore delicious food and different places since I was a little kid, and that makes me want to know more about the beauty of the world. As Auguste Rodin said, “Beauty is found everywhere. Our eyes do not show a lack of sense of beauty, but a lack of observation.” People always rush in their life to avoid wasting time or try to do more things, but they are missing the cloudless diamond sky, shinny sunshine, colorful flowers or the person who love them at the same time. I have a box to collect all tickets; I have a hard drive to put all my pictures in; I have a journal to write down every memorable thing happen in my daily life, when I look back, I feel so grateful for everything I have in my life. I believe that I am a well-mannered and organized young woman and I am always ready to face challenges. Although I am still confused about my future life, I am sure that I am ready to be an adventurer in my study of hospitality management.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: BoeyZ

36 Hours at Brooklyn Water Front

36 Hours on the Brooklyn Water Front By BaoYing(Boey) Zhang Dec. 10, 2015 This is a city can […] See More36 Hours at Brooklyn Water Front

Welcome!

I am BaoYing Zhang, you can call me Boey. I am currently a freshman at New York City College of […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found