ARTH1112 Intro to Film S2016

active 3 years, 10 months ago
ARTH1112 Intro to Film S2016
Humanities
ARTH 1112
Spring 2016

INTRODUCTION TO FILM: ARTH 1112
3 class hours, 3 credits

An introduction to the history of film from its beginnings in the late nineteenth century to the present. Through illustrated lectures, selected screenings, and discussion, students will develop a historical appreciation of film genres including narrative, documentary, and experimental, and of the legacy of major filmmakers. Changing styles and techniques are outlined chronologically to examine the relationship between film and the visual arts

Homework #5 Endings - Yahir

https://youtu.be/qyTzufmJAVs   For the last homework the ending that I chose was from the […] See MoreHomework #5 Endings - Yahir

HW#4

one step back and two steps forward, Looking back for reference to make a better film is […] See MoreHW#4

Homework #5: Endings (God Help the Girl)

God Help the Girl is an amazing film about a girl who discovered a great summer with […] See MoreHomework #5: Endings (God Help the Girl)

I believe that people its a great thing that people revisit places in movies and create there own […] See More

My all time favorite movie ending is the end of the movie "I Am Legend" by Francis Lawrence. The […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.