ARCH4861 Professional Practice

active 2 weeks, 1 day ago
ARCH4861 Professional Practice
Architectural Technology
ARCH 4861

A comprehensive look at the building industry with an emphasis on student professional development.

Graduate information for anyone that is interested in pursuing a Masters in Architecture, I'll leave the link below.

Special Events | The Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of […] See MoreGraduate information for anyone that is interested in pursuing a Masters in Architecture, I'll leave the link below.

Wantony-Florian_Case study #7 - ARCH 4861 Professional Practice

One of the main problem in this case is communication, the project was bid lump sum at $50 M, but […] See MoreWantony-Florian_Case study #7 - ARCH 4861 Professional Practice

Leon_Case study #7

Communication was a big problem is this case study. The PM was trying to get the job done, with no […] See MoreLeon_Case study #7

Hey Hanan, just like you, I think that home is where the heart is, and that is why I agree that in […] See More

I wonder the same Evelyn but I feel that if there are many delays there will be more invoices from […] See More

Okay I adjusted the category, let me know if I need to update the title as well? See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.