ARCH1231BuildingTechnology,FA2020

active 2 years, 7 months ago
ARCH1231BuildingTechnology,FA2020
Architectural Technology
ARCH1231

An introduction to basic materials of construction and the fundamental principals of hand drafting and system analysis. The coursework includes surveying existing conditions, development of plans, elevations, and sections, and basic details as well as the study of material properties and applications.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: J A Montgomery

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 13 times; view clone(s).

Reflection

When starting this semester I had no Idea what to expect for this class but as time went on I […] See MoreReflection

Reflection

Over the course of the semester I've grown a lot both as an individual and as an architectural […] See MoreReflection

Reflections

All I know is that in this class we have to draw by hand. However, we need to do more. Professor […] See MoreReflections

Comment on "Reflection"

When I first started the class I was exited but at the same time nervous for the fact that there […] See MoreComment on "Reflection"

Comment on "Good Tip For Taking Photos Of The Drawings ."

Thanks Farouk for sharing. This is very helpful to all of us. Prof. Montgomery See MoreComment on "Good Tip For Taking Photos Of The Drawings ."

Comment on "Concept Mapping Reflection"

I agree when you said learning is one thing and remember what you learned and use it when you need […] See MoreComment on "Concept Mapping Reflection"

Members

This group has no members.