ARCH1231-OL67_Building Technology 1, FA 2020

active 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Architectural Technology
ARCH1231

An introduction to basic materials of construction and the fundamental principals of hand drafting and system analysis. The coursework includes surveying existing conditions, development of plans, elevations, and sections, and basic details as well as the study of material properties and applications.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Fall 2020 Drawing Assessment

Each semester the ARCH 1231 faculty collect data on students' familiarity with architectural […] See MoreFall 2020 Drawing Assessment

Fall 2020 READ ASSESSMENT

This course is a participant in the campus wide effort to improve student reading and […] See MoreFall 2020 READ ASSESSMENT

Module 3 Drawing Assignment Instructions

Overview Interior space is the resultant of a structural system that provides an armature for […] See MoreModule 3 Drawing Assignment Instructions

Hi, I'm Valeria. I think that our first class went really great, I really enjoyed the icebreaker […] See More

Overall our first class was a positive experience for me, breaking the ice and getting to meet […] See More

Yes, I do agree that Miro is so interesting and can help us discuss and see other students' work […] See More