App Inventor Project

App Inventor Project
This ePortfolio Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Computer Engineering Technology
Portfolio Description

For this project, me and my partner Ferion Nishani, have created an application for the Android system using M.I.T’s AppInventor Classic. The name of the app in this Portfolio is called “Brick Destroy”, a game pretty much similar to the famous classic game “Brick Breaker”. The objective of this game is to use a paddle to reflect a moving ball onto a wall of bricks and destroy these bricks before time runs out. The interface is pretty much self explanatory. When you enter the main menu, you will be given two options. Either go to the select level menu or tutorial menu. The tutorial menu contains brief instructions on how to play. The level selection menu gives you 3 choices of levels. From there on, all you have to do is choose a stage and simply play the game. Me and my partner split the project evenly. Ferion and I worked on Level 1 together (it was the base for how we would set up our other stages). After that, I worked on the Main Menu Screen, Tutorial Screen, and Level 2. Ferion did the other half, completing Level 3, Level Select, and the Win/Losing Screens.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: AldayA1211