Anthony Foti’s ePortfolio

Anthony Foti's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Portfolio Description

In graphic design principles I hope to achieve a better understand of the rules behind art and design to strength, which will develop my abilities to becoming a part of the advertising world. When I walk on the streets of New York City I find a lot of my inspiration comes from street art and stickers. The idea that people are able to take original thought and put it on the streets for millions of people to walk past amazes. I have spent some time doodling thought of empowering images that I feel are relatable to the world and can generate thought. Learning how to finalize these doodles and put them onto the internet or making gifs on the computer, so the art can slowly be spread across the internet sounds really awesome to me. With the help of my fellow classmate we could make a serious impact on the world of art and design.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Anthony

Cooper Hewitt Collections

monochromatic- One Static color that uses variations of its own hue and saturations without […] See MoreCooper Hewitt Collections

variations

These are color variations! See Morevariations

Future jobs

Pigeon planes I would love to work for Pigeon Planes because they are centered around a […] See MoreFuture jobs

No Comments Found