Amuse Me

active 10 years, 4 months ago
Amuse Me
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Project Description

AmuseMe is an online blog created for old and new creative minds perfecting their crafts in the many facets of Art and Design. I have created this blog to challenge myself as an aspiring Creative Director and Designer to immerse myself in the eclectic offerings of New York City as well as to challenge other creative who enjoy great art and ideas. AmuseMe is an online mediator of discussion about old and new exhibits, a visual stimulant, and motely pool of inspiration. There is no limit to inspiration and no such thing as too much education. Allow AmuseMe to amuse you and innervate your most innovative thoughts. Think with me, drink in, and dig into new experiences, amuse yourself, grow, and inspire others.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: Jackie B.

Using BLURB.com to publish "How To Design a Logo"

As the result of a final project for my Print Productions course, I have recently published a book […] See MoreUsing BLURB.com to publish "How To Design a Logo"

Studying Art History

In thinking about why I decided to create a blog inspired by art and museums, I have to give great […] See MoreStudying Art History

Guest Post on "Nothings Serious" Car Maintenance Blog

Make sure you all check out my guest post about Car Safety PSA's on the Nothings Serious blog! I […] See MoreGuest Post on "Nothings Serious" Car Maintenance Blog

Comment on "Using BLURB.com to publish “How To Design a Logo”"

My spouse and i was interested should you ever thought to be modifying the structure of your […] See MoreComment on "Using BLURB.com to publish “How To Design a Logo”"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.