Advanced Technical Writing ENG 3773

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Your Choice

Thomas
    Participant

Write about something that you think is important.

Damika Green
    Participant

Sleep

I need sleep right now (5)
    I’d love me some sleep right now (7)
    My pillow isn’t that soft. (5)

Troy D.
    Participant

Education is undoubtedly the most important non-material thing one can possess. While anyone can claim your money, your house or your clothes, nobody can take your knowledge away from you. That is yours to use until the day you die.

Juan
    Participant

Just for today, I rather not to talk about anything. However, important talk should be focus on education.

Hanh
    Participant

I think it is important to keep yourself as healthy as possible. Without health, nothing else matters. Although some health issues are unpreventable, there are many issues that are be preventable if the person maintains a healthy diet and exercise plan.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Hanh.

Busayo
    Participant

As long as no one is responsible for my happiness except me, I will continue to do whatever makes me happy.

CollinJ
    Participant

Something that is important would have to be Climate change. I honestly feel more develop country should play a bigger role with climate change, than just regulating smaller country and bribe with money, while they’re destroying the environment.

Jibriel
    Participant

only two more weeks left!!! need to stay focused.

R
    Participant

I think kindness is important in human behavior. Being a kindness, brings a happiness to everybody.

This_is_me
    Participant

As many people mention before in their post. Being successful is important. However, sleep is my number one priority. Without it you will not be able to focus on whatever you have to do. It helps you to manage better and accomplish more. Secondly, leading into education. In order to do well in school you need to get a great well round sleep to accomplish this goal. When having an education, especially in something you love, you can find a career which is like never working a day in your live, which is my initiative way of success.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by This_is_me.

MENSAH EKUE
    Participant

I think IT is important to follow your passions in life.I believe that sometimes when you are struggling with challenge in life but you are passionate about certain things in you life, you complain less .

Damian Robinson
    Participant

MINIMUM WAGE IS NOT ENOUGH TO AFFORD RENT

With stagnant incomes and rising rents in many parts of the country renters would have to make a minimum of 19.35 an hour working full time to afford a two bedroom unit according to a report released today by the National Low Income Housing Coalition.
    my analysis of this report had me thinking how is it the national minimum wage is still at 7.25 an hour. If this remains we shall see that a lot of families will end homeless. The report said “A minimum wage worker would need to work 86 hours per week to afford a one-bedroom apartment”.

ElvisRSanchez
    Participant

The Internet is actually an important advancement that we got, its why everything is tie to it. Back than everything was hold within papers, or our own devices and nowhere else; with the Internet, not only can we keep all our data without any physical devices thanks to the cloud, but it opens up a lot of opportunities for socializing, conveniences, and getting the word out faster. However, it shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Aneudy Abreu
    Participant

Health! Wisdom! Rest! Wealth! Debt-free!

Leonel
    Participant

To me something important right now is to get a better pay job since I like to do a lot of activities, like traveling and things like that. I’m more interesting in a good job after I finish college.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.